- I have worked on learning a new practical or theoretical skill
- I learned something new from a mistake / near-mistake
- I visualized my actions in advance and went through them mentally
- I improved my work with a checklist (used a new one, someone used it for the first time etc.)
- I checked/discussed/corrected my actions directly afterwards
- I have researched/visited a patient to see whether my treatment has had a positive effect.
- I did a prebrief or debrief
At home, during a dedicated work phase, not before going to bed:
- I have read an article relevant to my daily work, listened to a podcast, read a blog post, read a guideline…
Examples to choose from: XYZ *(I would put a list of resources here)
Bonus points: It was in English and I improved my medical English as a result (even if the topic doesn’t apply to my work)
- I wrote out the relevant things for my work from a topic I already know in order to remember and apply it more easily / to teach it to others / I created a checklist
- I took part in a training/workshop etc.
- I collected CME points
- I prepared for an exam (incl. administrative stuff for registration etc.)